Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Productive Day???

Well, I hope it was, anyway.


I spent the majority of the day today studying up on templates, how to apply them to my blog, and gathering some from various sources on the web. I think I'm set and ready to try putting a template up on my little hideaway, but I am so nervous that I will go to try it and I will mess up the little I've managed to accomplish here so far. Well, it's said that fortune favors the bold, so I will be bold... In the next day or two...

When I wasn't researching templates (researching makes it seem so in-depth. It's probably a no brainer thing that other bloggers can do in their sleep!) I was doing many loads of laundry, refereeing squables between the boys (They are so bored and ready for school to start again!) cooking the meals and trying to keep my tender skin away from five very rambunctious five week old kittens. They've decided the best place to rough-house and wrestle is on top of my bare feet and I'm covered in kitten claw scratches.

All in all, it was a very pleasant day. Now, kids and kittens are sleeping soundly and I can kick it with a friendly glass of Merlot, some reruns of Supernatural on NetFlix and my trusty laptop. Time to say good bye to another summer weekend!

Hope you all had a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment